Comedian Josh Howie is getting all messed up at Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
Comedian Josh Howie is bringing his Messed Up tour to The Junction in Cambridge on March 11.
Howie started performing comedy on the London comedy circuit in 2002 and has gradually worked his way through the ranks. He presented his first Edinburgh Festival Fringe show, Chosen, in 2008; and it received considerable critical acclaim.
Howie appeared in series three of the BBC’s Radio 4 Stand Up Show 4 Show in April 2009.
His six-part Radio 4 sitcom Losing It went to air in September, 2016.
Howie is the son of Lynne Franks, the writer behind Absolutely Fabulous.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the event are £11.50 and available from The Junction box office on 01223 511511 or online: www.thejunction.co.uk.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 10 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success