Comedian Joe Pasquale brings ‘The Devil In Disguise’ show to The Princess Theatre in Hunstanton
- Credit: Archant
Joe Pasquale will bring his ‘The Devil In Disguise’ show to The Princess Theatre in Hunstanton on Saturday August 26.
“We all have a good side and a dark side, and a backside, so come and witness Joe showing off all three, in a show that defies description...” say promoters.
“He’s been away searching for the fabled ancient merkin (Google it) of Macedonia, once owned by Genghis Khan’s Nan (Maud), who used to wear it for special occasions, but only if she was going to Lidl on the way home…
“Witness Joe explain the mysteries of why the four horsemen of the apocalypse will be arriving on my little ponies, and what Action Man held with those gripping hands... it’ll be a show you won’t forget in a hurry, well... at least 40 minutes.”
The show starts at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, £22 per person, are available from www.princesshunstanton.co.uk
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 6 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 7 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip