Comedian Jason Manford brings Muddle Class tour to Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Comedian Jason Manford is bringing his Muddle Class tour to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Thursday March 8.
The show features material about Jason growing up ‘working class’ then finding, over the years, that part of him has become ‘middle class’ - causing much confusion.
“Somebody said to me on my Facebook fan page, ‘it’s been ages since you’ve toured’,” says Jason.
“I thought ‘no way, it was last year wasn’t it? Anyway, long story short, they were right, it was years ago!
“I just got fooled cos I’ve been on tour doing musicals and the last tour is repeated on Dave ja Vu 13 times a day!
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve been putting some stuff together, looking at my life and how it’s changed over the years, how the world has changed and how my parents haven’t changed a bit.”
The show starts at 8pm and tickets are £30.25 online.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial
- 4 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 9 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 10 Open air theatre is back in Ely this weekend