Comedian and star of Gavin & Stacey, Rob Brydon, is coming to Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Welsh comedian and star of Gavin & Stacey, Rob Brydon, is coming to the Cambridge Corn Exchange later this month.
He will step back into the world of stand-up on Wednesday November 22 from 8.40-10pm after a support act (to be announced).
Best known for television shows including Would I Lie To You?, The Trip and The Rob Brydon Show, the show follows his last sell-out national tour and West End run in 2009.
Last year in London’s West End he starred opposite Sir Kenneth Branagh in The Painkiller. His other theatre credits include Future Conditional at The Old Vic and A Chorus of Disapproval at The Harold Pinter Theatre.
The comic has also starred in The Huntsman: Winter’s War, Cinderella and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, £27.75 each, from www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k