Much loved panto Cinderella is at the Princess Theatre stage in Hunstanton
- Credit: Archant
Cinderella, one of the best loved pantomimes of all time, is the Christmas pantomime at the Princess Theatre in Hunstanton this winter.
Simon Hollosi plays Prince Charming, Helen Farrell is Cinderella, Hannah Bird is the Fairy Godmother, Andy Eastwood plays Buttons, Mervyn Francis is Baron Hardup, Adam Tremlett is Dandini and Serena Whyte and Elise Whyte play the Ugly Sisters.
It’s a high energy mix of singing, dancing and comedy, coupled with spectacular scenery and costumes not to mention the magical carriage, which makes this a ‘must see’ Christmas treat for all the family.
Cinderella is kind to all. She has faith that if you keep on believing, your wishes do come true. With the help from her Fairy Godmother, Cinders gets the chance to live her dreams and lives happily ever after with her Prince Charming.
The pantomime runs at the theatre until January 1.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £16 for adults, £13 for children and concessions. A family ticket for three costs £40, and for four costs £52 (family tickets must include at least one child).
Visit www.thelittleboxoffice.com for more information and to book.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 3 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely