Special menu of Christmas puddings launched at Cambridge restaurant
- Credit: Archant
A special menu of Christmas puddings have been launched at Cambridge hotel’s panoramic bar and brasserie.
The Varsity Hotel & Spa has launched a special menu of Christmas puddings at their SIX restaurant.
The limited-edition menu will feature five scrumptious serves of the classic Christmas pudding including sticky toffee with dates and rum and gin and lime cheesecake.
The menu includes:
- Sticky toffee christmas pudding, a fruity pudding with dates and rum with a rich toffee sauce
- Espresso Martini chocolate brownie, Kahlua infused coffee spiked cream
- Bucks Fizz prosecco, burnt orange Christmas pudding, a traditional Christmas pudding laced with prosecco and finished with candied orange slices
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 3 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 4 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- Clementine and pomegranate pudding, clementine and orange filled sponge filled with a pomegranate sauce topped with orange drizzle
- Gin and lime cheesecake, a classic dessert made of Hendricks gin, lemon curd, decorated with lime slices
The menu can be enjoyed by both guests at the hotel and locals and is priced £8.50 per pudding. It is available from now Christmas Day.