Special menu of Christmas puddings launched at Cambridge restaurant
- Credit: Archant
A special menu of Christmas puddings have been launched at Cambridge hotel’s panoramic bar and brasserie.
The Varsity Hotel & Spa has launched a special menu of Christmas puddings at their SIX restaurant.
The limited-edition menu will feature five scrumptious serves of the classic Christmas pudding including sticky toffee with dates and rum and gin and lime cheesecake.
The menu includes:
- Sticky toffee christmas pudding, a fruity pudding with dates and rum with a rich toffee sauce
- Espresso Martini chocolate brownie, Kahlua infused coffee spiked cream
- Bucks Fizz prosecco, burnt orange Christmas pudding, a traditional Christmas pudding laced with prosecco and finished with candied orange slices
- 1 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 2 Cambridgeshire man kicked and headbutted police officers
- 3 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 4 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 5 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 6 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 7 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Newmarket for Cambs County Day
- 8 Warwick Davis and daughter Annabelle cut the ribbon at special opening
- 9 Development plans submitted for next phase of Cambridge North
- 10 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- Clementine and pomegranate pudding, clementine and orange filled sponge filled with a pomegranate sauce topped with orange drizzle
- Gin and lime cheesecake, a classic dessert made of Hendricks gin, lemon curd, decorated with lime slices
The menu can be enjoyed by both guests at the hotel and locals and is priced £8.50 per pudding. It is available from now Christmas Day.