Catch spine-tingling production at Arts Theatre this month
- Credit: ©Tristram Kenton
Spooky horror The Woman in Black is coming to the Arts Theatre, in Cambridge.
The internationally renowned production returns to the city from March 16-21, with nightly performances at 7.45pm and 2.30pm matinees on Thursday and Saturday.
Heralded as a terrifying theatre experience, The Woman in Black was first performed at the Theatre-By-The-Sea in Scarborough in 1987.
The production opened in the West End in 1989 where it has been attracting large audiences ever since.
The production’s huge popularity has reached a global level, having toured to the United States, South America, Tokyo and Singapore, in addition to having previously played to sell-out audiences in Cambridge in 2013.
You may also want to watch:
Now celebrating its 25th year in the West End, more than seven million people have lived to tell the tale of one of the most terrifying and successful theatre events ever staged.
In 2012, Susan Hill’s novel The Woman in Black was released in cinemas, starring Daniel Radcliffe, which became the highest grossing British horror film in 20 years. Following the film’s success a sequel to the film, The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death, was released in 2014.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
Tickets, priced from £15-£30, are available from the box office on 01223 503333.