Cambridge Timeline Choir and award-winning trio Juice Vocal Ensemble team up for Shakespearean concert
- Credit: Archant
Cambridge Timeline Choir will join forces with award-winning group Juice Vocal Ensemble for a celebration of Shakespearean song.
The concert, which takes place at the Emmanuel United Reformed Church, Trumpington Street, Cambridge, on Saturday November 19.
“The group draw inspiration not only from renaissance choral music, but also from the sounds of theatres and taverns, songs of the street and cries of market traders, in order to re-imagine the atmosphere of a performance at the Globe theatre, in which people from all walks of life came together to be captivated by drama,” say Juice.
The performance will run from 7.30– 9.30pm.
Drinks will be served in the interval.
You may also want to watch:
Concert tickets cost £12 and workshop tickets are £20. To book, visit www.timelinesongs.org
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens