Wellbeing package launched in Cambridge for New Year boost
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A wellbeing package to exercise the mind and body will be on offer in Cambridge this New Year.
The Varsity Hotel & Spa will be launching its Lunge & Lecture on Wednesday January 16.
Available to both locals and hotel guests, the morning package includes a one hour group training session with a personal trainer, a nutritious lunch and engaging talk on wellbeing and mindfulness followed by a relaxing yoga session.
The day will start with an intense workout with The Varsity’s personal trainer at the hotel’s Glassworks Health Club.
The post-workout lunch will be held at the hotel’s restaurant, SIX, which is situated on the sixth floor of The Varsity and boasts breath-taking views of Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
Food will be enjoyed followed by a 45-minute talk hosted by Dr Gareth Burr, mindfulness teacher at the Mental Health Foundation based in Cambridge.
After lunch, guests will unwind at the Glassworks Health Club with a yoga session to relax the mind before the stress of the year kicks off.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
The Lunge & Lecture package at The Varsity Hotel & Spa is priced at £58 per person.
To book: Call 01223 306030 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces are limited.