Cambridge restaurant launches limited edition alcohol-infused ice cream sandwiches
- Credit: Archant
Three alcoholic ice cream sandwiches will be served at Cambridge restaurant Six as part of Afternoon Tea Week.
Guests at the restaurant, which is part of The Varsity Hotel & Spa, will be able to choose from one of Six's limited edition ice cream sandwiches, while enjoying the breath-taking views of Cambridge.
The exclusive selection also features two alcoholic options and one non-alcoholic variety:
- Chocolate Espresso Martini Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Infused with Cointreau
You may also want to watch:
- Cherry Bakewell Ice Cream
Priced at £22.50, the Afternoon Tea includes an ice cream sandwich, along with a variety of sweet and savoury options.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 8 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
Guests can upgrade to the Champagne Afternoon Tea, which includes a glass of Joseph Perrier Champagne, priced at £29.50 per person.
Since it opened in 2016, SIX panoramic bar and brasserie counts a number of celebrities among its diners, so far including Bryan Adams, Courtney Cox, William Shatner and Daniel Craig.
The Afternoon Tea will be available today until Friday (August 16) 12pm to 4pm.
To book: Call 01223 306030 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org