Shalamar, Soul II Soul, Heather Small and Toploader confirmed for The Cambridge Club Festival 2020
- Credit: Archant
Grammy winning soul stars Shalamar will headline the family-friendly funk and disco festival The Cambridge Club.
Soul II Soul, Toploader, Heather Small, Justin Wilkes and more will take to the stage on Sunday June 21 to coincide with Father's Day celebrations.
This summer, the festival will be moving to a brand new location just outside Cambridge, to the north east of the city - expanding to include at least two full stages of music.
Shalamar will light up the festival's main stage with their uplifting and floor-stomping hits 'A Night to Remember' and 'I Can Make You Feel Good' to name a few.
Iconic British band Soul II Soul will also bring their legendary sound to Cambridge with their number 1 single 'Back To Life' and vocalist Heather Small, best known for her part in 90s band M People, with chart toppers including 'Moving On Up' and 'One Night In Heaven'.
You may also want to watch:
Adding a touch of nineties nostalgia to the days proceedings is Toploader, who will have festival goers 'Dancing In The Moonlight' with their chart topping anthem.
Tickets are on sale now. Adults from just £27.50. Children under five go free, plus there are family and group deals available.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 6 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 8 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 9 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
- 10 Church to hold churchyards training day