Cambridge Art Fair returns for fourth year
The fourth edition of the Cambridge Art Fair will be held from September 30 to October 2 at the Guildhall in Cambridge.
Launched in 2013, the fair has become “an established part of the international art fair calendar, bringing a fantastic selection of respected UK and international art galleries and dealers,” say organisers.
At this year’s event there will be “highly collectible modern art from the 20th century by Modern Masters, as well as contemporary art by some of today’s leading international artists.
“The combined knowledge and experience of the galleries and dealers participating will ensure that you are able to find the perfect piece of art to suit you, your home and your pocket.
“The fair is the perfect place to shop for original works of art whether you are a new buyer or a seasoned collector.”
You may also want to watch:
A ticket-only private view will take place prior to the event, on Thursday 29, with Cambridge Champagne serving their fizz.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion