Call for stallholders to join Wimpole Produce Fair
- Credit: Archant
Wimpole Produce Fair, which welcomes local producers, both new and well-established, returns to Wimpole Estate later this year.
“Do you keep bees and have honey to sell,” says organiser Anne French. “Are you trying to set up your own baking/chocolate-making/sweet business? Or perhaps you just have an excess of produce from your garden or allotment that you would like to find a good home for?”
“Get in touch if you fancy spending the weekend in a beautiful National Trust setting, and are happy to talk to our visitors about what they grow or make.”
There will also be live music and a beer tent on both days.
Head Gardener Philip Whaites will also be onhand to chat about any aspect of gardening.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Anne French on 01223 206302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The fair takes place on September 10 and 11.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Labour backs calls for extra Covid-19 safety measures in schools