Café Creative brings week of live art to Babylon in Ely
- Credit: Archant
A week of live art is coming to Babylon ARTS, Waterside, Ely from Wednesday 10 to Sunday 14 May.
Babylon’s gift shop artists and makers will take over the gallery space from 12noon to 4pm each day as part of ‘Café Creative’.
“Come and see free demonstrations throughout the week with work for sale directly from the maker. Enjoy a tea or coffee (or even a glass of wine) in our beautiful riverside gallery,” say organisers.
Entry is free but donations are welcome.
Day by day
You may also want to watch:
Wednesday 10: Nadine Anderson (Ely Baskets) and Sarah Ruff (textiles).
Thursday 11: Sue Spence (paintings & collage) and Jane Fellows (paintings).
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 8 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 9 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
Friday 12: Nick Walker (ceramics & linocuts)
Saturday 13: Andy English (block wood printing) and Alison Hullyer (printing)
Sunday 14: Anna Osbourne (textiles) and Stuart Green (paintings).