Boycie is coming to The Brook in Soham
- Credit: Archant
John Challis, who is internationally famous for playing ‘Boycie’ in the classic sitcom Only Fools & Horses, will visit Soham next month.
ASs one of the nation’s best-loved comedy characters. the TV star recently returned to the screen to play Captain Peacock in BBC’s Are You Being Served and Monty in ITV’s smash hit comedy Benidorm.
“Now he plans to reveal the secrets of what goes on behind the scenes when he hits the road, say organisers.
“Fans can look forward to an intimate evening, during which Mr Challis will talk about his relationships with Only Fools stars like David Jason and Nicholas Lyndhurst.
“He will also talk about his work in other TV shows, like Dr Who and Coronation Street, as well as revealing how he turned down The Beatles during the swinging sixties after they asked him to star in The Magical Mystery Tour.”
You may also want to watch:
‘Boycie’ will be catching up with fans after the show during a meet ‘n’ greet; signing autographs and posing for selfies.
An Evening with Boycie comes to The Brook, Soham on October 7.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 5 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
Tickets, which cost £16 per person, are available from 01353 721 748.
For more information visit www.brookentertainment.co.uk/events