Always the best in town – Boogie Night is back at The Apex!
- Credit: Archant
Following the success of the previous fun party gigs, Boogie Night returns to Bury St Edmunds’ Apex Theatre in its ninth incarnation on January 26.
The show features ‘masters of funk’ Odyssey, who are flying in from New York to play hits such as ‘Use It Up Wear It Out’, ‘Going Back to my Roots’ and ‘Native New Yorker’.
There’s also Sheyla Bonnick’s ‘Boney M. Experience’, which is a celebration of the legendary 1970’s pop group, as well as The Miami Sunshine Band – an 11-piece band who pay tribute to the disco-funk band, KC & The Sunshine Band.
Gee Bello completes the line-up as Hot Chocolate’s Errol Brown.
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets cost £29.50 per person (including a £1 booking fee).
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.theapex.co.uk to book.
- 1 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Firefighters tackle deliberate barn blaze for more than four hours
- 4 Boy, 14, to wear electronic tag and obey curfew after admitting harassment
- 5 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose
- 6 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 7 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 8 Village-wide pyjama day raises £1,600 for Cambridge's new children’s hospital
- 9 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 10 Letters: No praise for Palmer, litter picker success and neglected roads