Bloc Party, Drenge, Rat Boy and Bugzy Malone to play NME Awards Tour show at Cambridge Corn Exchnage
- Credit: Archant
The annual NME Awards Tour returns to the Cambridge Corn Exchange next week with a line-up of upcoming names and established bands.
British indie heroes Bloc Party are headlining this year, performing songs from their new album ‘Hymns’.
They are joined by Sheffield punk-rock duo Drenge, who put out their second album to critical acclaim last year and smashed their Glastonbury slot.
Rat Boy, one of indie’s freshest faces, will ensure the night is a raucous affair of punk and hip-hop beats; whilst UK grime artist Bugzy Malone completes the diverse line-up.
The show will be held on Tuesday (February 9) from 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which cost £28.10 each, can be purchased online: www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 10 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town