Beth Ditto is coming to Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Former Gossip front-woman Beth Ditto will headline the Cambridge Junction in support of her debut solo album ‘Fake Sugar’.
After 17 years of kicking out increasingly dancy garage-punk with the Gossip, she approaches love, loss, looking back and moving forward with all the sexiness, poignancy, power and beauty befitting such an iconic artist.
As well as releasing six albums with the Gossip, Ditto has recorded with Blondie and disco legend Cerrone, and collaborated with Jean Paul Gaultier on her eponymous plus-sized luxury clothing line.
She has also modelled for Marc Jacobs and appeared in the Oscar-nominated Nocturnal Animals.
For tickets, £20.50, call the box office on 01223 511511 or visit www.junction.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7pm.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 10 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues