Barry Manilow tribute show coming to Hunstanton’s Princess Theatre
- Credit: Archant
He Writes The Songs - The Manilow Songbook is at Hunstanton’s Princess Theatre on Saturday 4 May.
Prepare yourselves for hit after hit in the blockbuster show paying tribute to the one and only Barry Manilow.
Vancouver-born worldwide performer Bryant Olender takes you on a musical journey through the life of this megastar.
The vocalist genuinely loves Barry’s music and has, by his own admission, been a fan for many years.
The show is full of hits like Mandy, Could It Me Magic, Even Now, Copacabana, I Can’t Smile Without You, Bermuda Triangle and more.
You may also want to watch:
A first class band and fantastic vocalists accompany Bryant on stage making it a great show for any Manilow fan.
Tickets to the show, which starts at 7.30pm, cost £23 per person.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut