Bake Off star Sue Perkins Live! in Spectacles at Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
She may have bid farewell to the Great British Bake Off, but Sue Perkins will be heading to the Cambridge Corn Exchange in February for a night of comedy, tell tales, and a user’s guide to Mary Berry.
Best known for her presenting slot with sidekick Mel Giedroyc on GBBO, the comedian has delighted audiences since 2010 with her quick wit and humour.
Now, she’s returning to the stage on Thursday February 16 for a night based on her best-selling memoir, Spectacles – her book written following the loss of some of her treasured childhood keepsakes.
Tickets, which cost £26.25, are available from www.cambridgelivetrsut.co.uk or by calling 01223 357851.
The show is expected to run for an hour and 45 minutes, and is suitable for anyone over 14-years-old.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph