Award-winning comedian Nina Conti is coming to Cambridge and King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
Described as ‘gut-bustingly funny’ by The Telegraph, award-winning comedian Nina Conti is coming to the Cambridge and King’s Lynn this month.
Bursting with fresh and astonishing spontaneity, the voice-throwing queen is back say promoters of the tour.
The British Comedy Award Winner improvises unforgettable puppetry using live audience members in cartoonish masks, with the help of her simian sidekick Monkey.
She’s stormed Live at the Apollo, Sunday Night at the Palladium and made a BAFTA nominated film all without moving her lips, but this smash hit sell-out show is something to shout about.
Nina Joelene Conti is an English actress, comedian and ventriloquist. Her primary on-stage puppets are a white-haired Scottish grandmother named Granny.
You may also want to watch:
In May 2015, Nina appeared on 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown in Dictionary Corner and used Fabio, the show’s regular prop guy, as a dummy.
Nina Conti is at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on Monday November 13 from 7.30pm before coming to Cambridge Corn Exchange on Friday November 17 (8pm start).
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
Tickets, £22.75, are available from www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk or www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk