Award-winning comedian Nina Conti is coming to Cambridge and King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
Described as ‘gut-bustingly funny’ by The Telegraph, award-winning comedian Nina Conti is coming to the Cambridge and King’s Lynn this month.
Bursting with fresh and astonishing spontaneity, the voice-throwing queen is back say promoters of the tour.
The British Comedy Award Winner improvises unforgettable puppetry using live audience members in cartoonish masks, with the help of her simian sidekick Monkey.
She’s stormed Live at the Apollo, Sunday Night at the Palladium and made a BAFTA nominated film all without moving her lips, but this smash hit sell-out show is something to shout about.
Nina Joelene Conti is an English actress, comedian and ventriloquist. Her primary on-stage puppets are a white-haired Scottish grandmother named Granny.
In May 2015, Nina appeared on 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown in Dictionary Corner and used Fabio, the show’s regular prop guy, as a dummy.
Nina Conti is at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on Monday November 13 from 7.30pm before coming to Cambridge Corn Exchange on Friday November 17 (8pm start).
- 1 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 2 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 3 Soham tribute to 'honest, funny, intelligent and understanding human being'
- 4 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 5 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 6 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 7 Ex-soldier Rob on a mission to bring 'ideas and energy' to Ely
- 8 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 9 Students ‘over the moon’ to receive letter from The Queen during project
- 10 Inclusivity at the heart of Dr Pip's goals ahead of Ely by-election
Tickets, £22.75, are available from www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk or www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk