Australian comic Adam Hills, who hosts ‘The Last Leg’, to perform at Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Australian comic Adam Hills, who hosts Channel 4’s award-winning ‘The Last Leg’, will perform at the Cambridge Corn Exchange next week.
Following a sold-out spring tour, he will bring ‘Clown Heart’ to the venue on Monday October 10.
“His combination of positive, uplifting comedy and dynamic spontaneity has seen him receive numerous awards, glowing reviews and a legion of fans around the world,” say promoters.
Tickets; £23.50 per person (including a £2.50 booking fee) available from www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk/cornex/events/adam-hills
The show will last for 90 minutes, plus a 20-minute interval.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 5 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 6 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 7 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 8 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'