Audition for a part in drama society’s next production
Ely Amateur Dramatic Society is auditioning for its next ambitious production – William Shakespeare’s The Tempest.
The show will run from Wednesday, July 22, through to Saturday, July 25, at Ely College, in Downham Road, and will be directed by Matt Harvey.
Rehearsals for the production will start in late May.
Auditions will be taking place on April 21 and April 223 at Ely College.
A spokesman for the society said: “We are looking for a good mix of male and female performers in one of Shakespeare’s most magical and comedic plays. Although the play actually contains only four female parts against 14 male parts, a number of parts can be played by both genders.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit the society’s website, www.elyamateurdramatics.org
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 9 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor