Array of crafts and curiosities on offer at special market
- Credit: Archant
More than 50 trade stalls will set up in Ely on September 28 for a specially organised Crafts, Foods and Curiosities Market.
The event is being organised by Fencraft Fairs and will run alongside the usual craft and flower stalls in Ely’s Market Place.
Dozens of stalls will set up for the day and offer a wide range of hand crafted or unusual foods, goods and services for the enjoyment of the visitors to the market.
Mike Chapman, who is helping organise the event, said: “Many of the stallholders are local craftspeople creating a range of products to interest visitors.
“This will be the first collaborative travelling market event to be staged in this way in Ely and we hope that the event will be supported by the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“This special market will be open between 10am-4pm so please do come along and see what is on offer.”
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Labour backs calls for extra Covid-19 safety measures in schools