Around the World in 80 Days flying onto Cambridge Arts Theatre stage
- Credit: Archant
Around the World in 80 Days will fly onto the Cambridge Arts Theatre stage next week.
The mysterious and fabulously wealthy Phileas Fogg wagers his life’s fortune that he can circumnavigate the globe in just 80 days.
Join Fogg and his loyal valet, Passepartout, as they voyage from the misty alleys of Victorian London to the exotic subcontinent and the Wild West in a race against the clock.
This thrilling adventure comedy sees a cast of eight play over 125 characters in this imaginative, high-spirited escapade including six trains, five boats, four fights, three dances, two circus acts and an elephant.
The show will be performed from Tuesday 14 to Saturday 18 November 2017, with shows at 2.30pm and 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Running time: two hours and 35 minutes including an interval. Suitable for children aged seven plus.
Tickets, £20 to £30 for adults and £18 for children (including a £3 per-ticket booking fee) are available from www.cambridgeartstheatre.com or by calling the box office on 01223 503333.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion