Strictly Come Dancing star Anton Du Beke to talk about his new book at King’s Ely
- Credit: UK
Strictly Come Dancing star Anton Du Beke will be waltzing into Ely on Sunday October 20.
Prepare to be swept off your feet as the dancer and Sunday Times bestselling author gives a talk about his new book 'Moonlight over Mayfair' at King's Ely.
With 200,000 followers on Twitter, and with Christmas just a quick step away, this is your chance to meet a Strictly legend.
Known as Mr Debonair, he'll be sharing all about the inter-war drama that is set in the glamorous ballrooms of London's stunning Buckingham Hotel.
The talk, organised by Topping Booksellers, takes place in The Hayward Theatre and doors open at 7.10pm for a 7.30pm start. Admission costs £18.99 (including book) or £7 (entry only).
You may also want to watch:
To book visit www.toppingbooks.co.uk/events/ely/anton-du-beke/
- 1 Police arrest 14-year-old after criminal behaviour order breach
- 2 Council told to pay costs as concrete factory wins appeal
- 3 Dog groomer produces stylish display on the global stage
- 4 Lucky escape for motorists who suffered minor injuries in A10 crash
- 5 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 6 Nine years jail for paedophile who 'manipulated and exploited' teenage girls
- 7 FOI reveals the number of A10 crashes between Stretham and Milton
- 8 Plans submitted for nine new homes in Littleport
- 9 Shellens quits after committee votes to gag Hickford debate
- 10 No fairytale debut for Brett after falling at first hurdle