Strictly Come Dancing star Anton Du Beke to talk about his new book at King’s Ely
- Credit: UK
Strictly Come Dancing star Anton Du Beke will be waltzing into Ely on Sunday October 20.
Prepare to be swept off your feet as the dancer and Sunday Times bestselling author gives a talk about his new book 'Moonlight over Mayfair' at King's Ely.
With 200,000 followers on Twitter, and with Christmas just a quick step away, this is your chance to meet a Strictly legend.
Known as Mr Debonair, he'll be sharing all about the inter-war drama that is set in the glamorous ballrooms of London's stunning Buckingham Hotel.
The talk, organised by Topping Booksellers, takes place in The Hayward Theatre and doors open at 7.10pm for a 7.30pm start. Admission costs £18.99 (including book) or £7 (entry only).
You may also want to watch:
To book visit www.toppingbooks.co.uk/events/ely/anton-du-beke/
- 1 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 4 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 5 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 6 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 7 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 8 Friendship and dating agency gets £114,000 funding boost
- 9 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 10 Three hare coursers - with three children and three dogs in car - fined for damaging crops