Anthony Horowitz, Jeremy Vine and Robert Webb are coming to Ely
- Credit: Archant
The Lighthouse Centre on Lynn Road will welcome Anthony Horowitz to Ely to discuss his latest novel, The Word is Murder on Friday September 8.
“This page-turning new thriller is the first in a series of crime novels starring Detective Michael Hawthorne, and promises buried secrets, unexpected death and a trail of bloody clues,” say Toppings, who have organised the event.
Doors 7.10pm for a 7.30pm start. Admission costs £20 for the book and ticket.
Then on Saturday 9, radio presenter Jeremy Vine will be at St Mary’s Church to talk about his new book ‘What My Listeners Say’. Doors open at 7.10pm and admission costs £7 (collect on the day).
On Wednesday 13, head to Ely Cathedral for An Evening with comedian Robert Webb.
You may also want to watch:
“Part-memoir, part call-to-arms from the award-winning and hilariously funny Robert Webb, ‘How Not to be a Boy’ promises to be an exceptional and even game-changing book.”
Doors open at 6.45pm for a 7.30pm start. Admission costs £10 (early bird) or £16.99 (book included).
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
Visit www.toppingbooks.co.uk/events/ely for info.