Annual student art exhibition returns
- Credit: Archant
The Ely Hereward Rotary Club has once again teamed with arts charity ADeC to host the annual Schools Art Exhibition.
The exhibition is being held at the Babylon Gallery, in Waterside, Ely, and will feature works from talented young artists from schools across East Cambridgeshire.
The gallery will be open from Tuesday to Sunday, noon-4pm, between January 10 and 18 and entry is free.
There will be five categories of art works on display, created by pupils from four to 18-years-old, and prizes, supplied by Tindalls and other local businesses, will be given for the best works.
The competition will be judged by a panel of local artists and organisers have promised a “fantastic range of entries” to this year’s event.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the exhibition and competition, visit www.adec.org.uk or call 01353 616991.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment