Annual student art exhibition returns
- Credit: Archant
The Ely Hereward Rotary Club has once again teamed with arts charity ADeC to host the annual Schools Art Exhibition.
The exhibition is being held at the Babylon Gallery, in Waterside, Ely, and will feature works from talented young artists from schools across East Cambridgeshire.
The gallery will be open from Tuesday to Sunday, noon-4pm, between January 10 and 18 and entry is free.
There will be five categories of art works on display, created by pupils from four to 18-years-old, and prizes, supplied by Tindalls and other local businesses, will be given for the best works.
The competition will be judged by a panel of local artists and organisers have promised a “fantastic range of entries” to this year’s event.
For more information about the exhibition and competition, visit www.adec.org.uk or call 01353 616991.
- 1 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 2 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 3 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 4 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 5 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 6 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 7 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 8 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 9 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 10 Mara is Ely Standard Pet of the Year - voted for by you