Have a go at creating pottery at Babylon Gallery as part of Anglian Potters exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Work created by 15 members of the Anglian Potters group will be on display at the Babylon Gallery in Ely between September 26 and October 13.
From wheel-thrown vessels to hand-built sculpture, the exhibition will showcase the diversity of clay.
Makers will be on hand throughout to demonstrate different clay-working techniques and members of the public are invited to ask questions - and even to have a go themselves.
Helen Humphreys, exhibition co-ordinator, said: "There hasn't been a ceramics exhibition there for a number of years, so it's good to be back.
"Every weekend some of our members will be on hand to demonstrate and answer questions about their work."
The gallery is open Tuesday to Sunday from 12noon to 4pm and there will be a preview event from 6-8pm on Thursday September 26. All the work is for sale.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Eco-home will be icing on the cake for 'Good Life' couple
- 3 Man caught red-handed after series of drug raids
- 4 'Shocking' abuse left partner 'vulnerable and afraid'
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 'She had her whole life ahead of her': Charity skydive in memory of fatal crash victim
- 7 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 8 Plea to give beloved Reba 'best fighting chance'
- 9 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team
- 10 Noise warning issued due to increased flying over RAF Lakenheath