Have a go at creating pottery at Babylon Gallery as part of Anglian Potters exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Work created by 15 members of the Anglian Potters group will be on display at the Babylon Gallery in Ely between September 26 and October 13.
From wheel-thrown vessels to hand-built sculpture, the exhibition will showcase the diversity of clay.
Makers will be on hand throughout to demonstrate different clay-working techniques and members of the public are invited to ask questions - and even to have a go themselves.
Helen Humphreys, exhibition co-ordinator, said: "There hasn't been a ceramics exhibition there for a number of years, so it's good to be back.
"Every weekend some of our members will be on hand to demonstrate and answer questions about their work."
You may also want to watch:
The gallery is open Tuesday to Sunday from 12noon to 4pm and there will be a preview event from 6-8pm on Thursday September 26. All the work is for sale.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'