American-Russian singer-songwriter Regina Spektor to perform at Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
American-Russian singer-songwriter Regina Spektor will bring her new tour to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Monday July 31.
Born in the Soviet Union, Spektor began studying classical piano when she was six.
Her family emigrated in 1989, landing in New York City, where she continued her classical training.
Spektor eventually studied composition at the Conservatory of Music at Purchase College where she graduated with honours.
Spektor recently sold out her United States tour, which included shows at New York’s Radio City Music Hall, the Chicago Theatre and Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets; £30.25 (standing) or £37.75 (seated), including a £2.75 booking fee, are available from www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
Doors open at 7pm.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody