American rockers Real Estate set for Cambridge Junction gig
- Credit: Archant
American indie rock band Real Estate return to Cambridge Junction direct from Glastonbury to showcase material from their new album ‘In Mind’ later this month.
Currently signed to Domino Records, the band first came together during the summer of 2008, when lead guitarist and front man Martin Courtney returned to New Jersey after finishing college, and started writing songs with school friends and fellow Weezer fans, Matt Mondanile (guitar), Alex Bleeker (Bass) and Etienne Pierre Duguay (Drums).
The band have released three albums to date, with ‘Atlas’ and ‘Days’ ranked amongst the “The 100 Best Albums of the Decade So Far” by Pitchfork.
The gig takes place on Tuesday June 27 and doors open at 7pm.
Tickets, £18.50 in advance, are available from www.junction.co.uk/real-estate
You may also want to watch:
Support comes from Spinning Coin.
- 1 Woman seeks answers over £7,000 mystery into late mother's care
- 2 Tributes paid to 'loving father and perfect son' killed in A47 crash
- 3 Planning permission approved for 'canopy of care' in Ely
- 4 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 5 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 6 School plants tree as part of the Queen’s Green Canopy campaign
- 7 Sexual assault claims made against 15 Cambridgeshire police officers
- 8 New chair appointed for Ely & East Cambs Chamber Committee
- 9 Stagecoach bus routes changing due to lack of staff
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash