Youth Acts Up are staging their latest performance of ‘Aladdin Trouble’ at Little Downham’s Village Hall next Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Youth Acts Up, based in Little Downham, is performing their latest show ‘Aladdin Trouble’ on Saturday January 27.
The show is being performed at the Little Downham Village Hall at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
Becky, show director, said: “After last year’s successful performance of Cinderella, the cast and crew can’t wait to entertain the public again.
“What’s different about this pantomime is the cast are all local children between the ages of 8-12, who have been working non stop behind the scenes to make it happen.
“It’s great to see it all come together and the children gain so many life-long learning skills by taking part.
You may also want to watch:
“They have script, dances and songs to learn coupled with fun drama games to take the pressure off rehearsing.
“It is great they are given the opportunity to do this.”
Tickets are available from Nisa, Main Street, Little Downham, Carol Hebbard or online at www.ticketsource.co.uk/youthactsup
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning