Adventures with Andy Kershaw is coming to Apex Theatre, Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Take a rock and roller coaster ride through a life spent in music, and on the front lines of some of the world’s most extreme and
dangerous countries when broadcaster and journalist Andy Kershaw brings his one-man show, The Adventures of Andy Kershaw to The Apex on Sunday September 4.
After promoting major rock gigs at Leeds University, Andy was Billy Bragg’s driver and roadie before going on to present Whistle Test and Live Aid for the BBC.
Over a twenty‐five year career, he has worked for the Rolling Stones and Bruce Springsteen, shared an office with John Peel for 12 years and amassed a record collection that weighs more than seven tons.
Tickets, £13, from www.theapex.co.uk or call the box office on 01284 758000.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k