Acoustic acts and rock bands set for Isle of Ely Arts Festival gig night at Centre E
As part of this year’s Isle of Ely Arts Festival there will be a festival gig night at Centre E on Friday July 14.
The event is organised by the Babylon ARTS crew who have put together “an eclectic mix of musical styles including solo acoustic acts and rock bands,” say organsiers.
The line-up for the night will feature: Napoleon’s Legitimate Lemons, Alfie and Chris Williams, For The Hornets, Rosa Manzur, Powderhead and Josh Aitken.
Nathan Jones, of Babylon ARTS, said: 2This event is a wonderful opportunity for local musicians to come together, share their music and have fun.
“We hope people come along and support their local music scene.”
The concert will be the third annual festival gig night. Doors open at 7.30pm and tickets, priced £3 per person, are available from www.babylonarts.org.uk
For more information visit www.isleofelyartsfestival.org.uk
- 1 Murder trial hears of 'appalling catalogue of injuries' suffered by baby
- 2 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 3 Relief for clinical Soham as four-month winless run is over
- 4 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 5 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 6 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 7 Villagers confront the challenge of Corkers rising from the ashes
- 8 Hospital study shows daily capsules could help long Covid sufferers
- 9 Match ball from Cambridge United's victory against Newcastle to be raffled for charity
- 10 Football club reunion bids to bring good times back to Barry