Accomplished concert pianist plays at King’s Ely
- Credit: Archant
Accomplished solo concert pianist Natalia Williams-Wandoch will be performing at King’s Ely on Friday December 4.
Natalia was publicly performing by the age of eight, playing concerti and full recitals by age 11 and 14 respectively.
Steeped in expert and rounded music education, from her roots in Poland to London’s Royal Academy of Music, where she won every piano competition she entered, Natalia distinguished herself in adventurous projects like her recital of Chopin’s complete opus 10 Etudes at the house of his birth.
Natalia says her performances are always dramatic, colourful, poignant and deeply considered, yet with the freshness and exhilaration of spontaneity.
Her programme will include works by Debussy, Ravel, Bax and Liszt.
You may also want to watch:
The concert will take place in the Recital Hall in King’s Ely’s Hayward Theatre in The Gallery from 7.30pm.
Tickets are £10 for adults and free for children at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling King’s Ely Box Office on 01353 653931.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 3 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely