Dance to the sounds of Abba with a tribute band at Ely Maltings
- Credit: Archant
Tribute band ABBA ReBjörn are set to make a return to The Maltings in Ely this weekend.
Following their sell-out visit in March 2017, Ely Hereward Rotary Club host the return of the group who are sure to create a fun packed night of dancing on Saturday March 30.
Abba Rebjörn – who are reported to be one of the best tribute bands in the UK – will perform all the great ABBA hits.
There will also be a disco with other great music from the 70s, with dancing to the band and disco from 7pm until midnight.
A spokesman for the Maltings said: “Get together with family and friends and join us for a great night out, dancing to the music of the 70s.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which cost £16 each, are available from the Babylon Gallery, Waterside, from Ely Fudge on the Market Square, the Tourist information Office at Oliver Cromwell’s House, and online at www.wegottickets.com.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut