A rare chance to see showbusiness icon Des O’Connor perform
- Credit: Archant
King’s Lynn Corn Exchange hosts rare chance to see showbiz legend Des O’Connor live on stage for an evening of comedy, laughter and music.
He is one of only a handful of British entertainers to be acclaimed internationally, on stage and television, when he was given an American series which went out to more than 40 countries and was seen by 200 million people world-wide.
Since landing his first television series in the UK, in 1963, Des has starred in his own mainstream television show for more than 45 years – longer than anyone, anywhere in the world.
He was made a CBE by the Queen in her birthday honours list in June 2008 and collected his award at Buckingham Palace a few days after the release of his 34th album Inspired.
Join Des O’Connor at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on Sunday, April 12, at 5pm for a wonderful evening with the legend.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £24, £23 concessions.
To purchase, contact the Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864 or visit the Corn Exchange website.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident