A hat-trick of Viva Theatre shows this summer
- Credit: Archant
The Viva Theatre Group will be keeping audiences entertained this summer with not three upcoming shows.
A busy season kicks off with Abigail’s Party, which is bring performed at The Brook, in Soham, from June 4-June 6.
Avenue Q will be next up, running at the Brook, in Soham from June 17-19, and then again at the Maltings, in Ely, on June 20.
And a busy season will finish with Viva Youth Theatre’s production of Half a Sixpence wgich is running from July 29-31 at the Brook.
After performing locally, the youth theatre will take the show to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in August for five performances.
You may also want to watch:
Viva has been performing at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival since 2005 and this year are taking a group of 60 including cast members, volunteers and family members.
Tickets for all three shows are available online at www.wegotticket.com or via our Viva box office on 01353 722 228.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 9 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony
- 10 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer