120-person choir The New Egham Singers to perform charity concert at The Brook, Soham
- Credit: Archant
The New Egham Singers will perfom a charity concert in aid of Branching Out Littleport at The Brook in Soham next weekend.
The Surrey-based community choir will present a unique evening concert on Saturday July 16.
Organisers of the event say: “Their music is definitely tuneful and includes songs from shows, spirituals, folk songs, arrangements of pop songs as well as some of the light classics.
“Despite being formed at the beginning of 2009, the New Egham Singers choir has already firmly established itself on the South East musical scene and has gained around 120 members.
To watch past performances by the group, visit www.neweghamsingers.org/concerts--events.html
You may also want to watch:
The concert will start at 7pm while bar snacks will be available from 5.30pm.
Tickets, which cost £10 each (music only) can be purchased by calling The Brook box office on 01353 721748.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages