Your chance to earn one-to-one sessions with former karate champion
- Credit: Archant
Former European karate champion Nato Ficarra is offering two students the chance to win hundreds of pounds worth of free tuition as part of a scholarship scheme.
Nato, 46, has been focussing on developing future champions since retiring from competitive karate in 2012 and he now teaches classes in Ely and Sutton as well as in Cambridge.
Now, Nato is offering one-on-one tuition to two students who prove they deserve a place on his scholarship. The scheme will entitle the students access to any of Nato’s schools in the area, a place in his academy at the Paradise Centre and six months of private lessons – worth about £500.
Nato said: “To earn a place on the scholarship, the students have to work exceptionally hard, show willing in training, give consideration to others and show respect. For that, they will be rewarded.
“The scholarship is open to anyone aged between 5-15 who comes along to my schools over the next month. I will be watching closely and will make a decision in May.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, search for Nato Ficarra on Facebook.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody