Wrestlers to Slam into town
BRITAIN S No 1 wrestler The Anarchist Doug Williams, The Man that Gravity forgot PAC, and local star Marty Scurll, are amongst the wrestlers in action at the September Slam at Littleport Leisure Centre next Saturday. After making his debut in the com
BRITAIN'S No 1 wrestler 'The Anarchist' Doug Williams, 'The Man that Gravity forgot' PAC, and local star Marty Scurll, are amongst the wrestlers in action at the September Slam at Littleport Leisure Centre next Saturday.
After making his debut in the company in June this year, in a shock defeat to high-flying sensation Paul Robinson, PAC has requested a re-match.
Doug Williams will be challenged by Nick Aldis. Williams and Aldis faced off for Premier Promotions in December last year where The Anarchist earned a two falls to one victory.
Aldis now wants another chance to face Williams and the match, once again, will be fought over six, five minute rounds, with two falls, two submissions or a knockout to decide the winner.
Charismatic villain, 'The Safety Inspector' Mr Dexter, has issued an open challenge to any opponent, and he promises to dispose of whoever steps between the ropes with him. Mr Dexter will have his hands full however, as he is also the commentator for the DVD production of the event.
Local band Ascendia will be provide the music for what promises to be a great night of entertainment.
- 1 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 2 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 3 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 4 Quick-thinking officer who stopped man jumping onto A14 honoured
- 5 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 6 Here’s what you can expect at Ely Folk Festival 2022
- 7 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 8 Take a look inside £600,000 period home with 'outstanding charm'
- 9 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 10 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
INFO: Call now for tickets 01485 518841 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org