WIN! Places at Norwich City Regional Development Programme’s Community Soccer Schools, based in Ely, up for grabs
- Credit: Archant
The Norwich City FC Regional Development Programme for Cambridgeshire will be hosting its Community Soccer Schools this coming Easter in the Ely area.
The Soccer Schools cater for boys and girls of all abilities from the ages 4-12 years old, and provide children with a fun-filled day of educational sessions and games tailored for children to ‘Play the Norwich Way’.
The courses, priced at £22 (if booked four weeks before the date, £27 thereafter), will be taking place at the following venues:
King’s Ely – Monday 3 and Tuesday 4 April – 10am-3pm
Ely College – Wednesday 5 and Thursday 6 April – 10am -3pm.
To celebrate Easter, the Norwich City FC RDP are giving away two free spaces at each venue, for readers that can answer the following question:
Who scored the final goal of Norwich City FC’s 2015/16 Premier League campaign?
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 4 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 5 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 6 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 7 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 8 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
- 9 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Please send your answer to Alex Kaufman at email@example.com, including your name, number and answer.
The competition closing deadline is Friday March 17.