WIN a free wick on Cambridge United’s February half-term Soccer School!
- Credit: Archant
The Ely Standard is offering readers the opportunity to win a free week on the Cambridge United February half-term Soccer Schools that are set to be rolled out once again at 16 venues across the region!
Taking place between Monday February 15 and Friday February 19, boys and girls of all abilities aged between 4 to 12 years-old are once again invited to enjoy the Soccer Schools, in association with Elms Cambridge BMW.
Visits from the Cambridge United first team, zorb football, inflatable pitches, target goals, wacky Wednesday and technical coaching from the club’s Youth Development coaches are all included in a jam-packed schedule of entertainment.
Currently the U’s are giving children the chance to enjoy a taste of the Soccer Schools fun on social media, with the Beat Bez Challenge, which pits youngsters’ footballing skills against first team player Luke Berry in a series of online tasks.
Head to @CambridgeUYD to check them out.
You may also want to watch:
Each day will run from 9am- 4pm, with a free early drop off (8am) and late pick (5pm) service available to working parents, which means that the Soccer Schools offer safe and reliable childcare.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
• St Ives
• Cambridge Regional College
• Red Lodge
To enter your name into the draw to win a free place on the February half-term Soccer Schools courtesy of The Ely Standard simply answer this question:
How many goals has U’s striker Barry Corr scored so far this season? (As of Friday January 29)
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org before midday on Friday January 11 for a chance to win.
Meanwhile, if you are interested in finding out more about the Cambridge United Soccer Schools and how to book a place, please visit www.CUSoccerschools.co.uk.