Trio of players put pen to paper for Soham
SOHAM boss Steve Fallon has begun to shape his squad for the start of the new season with the addition of three players.
Green’s favourite Scott Carter returns to the club for a fourth spell having left Julius Martin Lane in March to join UCL Premier Division side Yaxley.
Carter scored two goals in three appearances for Yaxley before he was persuaded to return to the Lane.
Joining Carter next season will be former Ely City striker Robbie Mason, who scored nine goals in 23 matches for the Robins before leaving with captain Simon Warren to ply his trade at Sawston.
Last season, Mason smashed home 47 goals in 33 appearances to help his side to the Kershaw Premier A league title.
You may also want to watch:
Buster Harradine is the third player to put pen to paper for the Greens, the striker joining from Kershaw Premier side Great Shelford, having hit 16 goals in 31 appearances last term.
The club also announced this week that a number of players from last year’s squad have signed to remain at the club for the new season including captain Michael Simpson, Martin Bromwich, Matt Robinson, John-Paul Duncliffe, Scott Davis and Matty Simpson.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 7 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor