Tucker Premier League Godmanchester v Fordham – match drawn – 12 points each side. FORDHAM Cricket Club opened their league programme with a creditable draw. County player Paul Swannell was the one man standing between Fordham and victory, making more tha
Tucker Premier League
Godmanchester v Fordham - match drawn - 12 points each side.
FORDHAM Cricket Club opened their league programme with a creditable draw.
County player Paul Swannell was the one man standing between Fordham and victory, making more than half his side's runs, 150 not out, as Godmanchester declared 278-9 with two overs of their innings remaining.
You may also want to watch:
Fordham bowler Gavin Harding took 3-52 in his Tucker Premier debut and Clinton Cornwell bowled extremely well, taking 2-29 from 10 overs.
Fordham suffered an early loss, Gavin Harding made 32 before he was run out, but a partnership of 61 between top scorer Darren Theobald (64) and another debutant, Jason Harding (30), stabilised the innings.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
Adam Cornwell and Neil Clark made an unbroken stand of 39 to see Fordham through to the close on 218 for 6, Cornwell hitting six boundaries.