Speedway: Discounted Grand Prix tickets available
JUST two weeks before Mildenhall kick off the 2006 speedway season before anyone else, the club have made their most significant signing of the past few months by a securing a Premier League team sponsorship deal with ASL Freight. The Middlesex firm have
JUST two weeks before Mildenhall kick off the 2006 speedway season before anyone else, the club have made their most significant signing of the past few months by a securing a Premier League team sponsorship deal with ASL Freight.
The Middlesex firm have an excellent reputation in the sport having sponsored Great Britain in the World Cup, GB international Lee Richardson and former World Champion Gary Havelock over recent years.
Supporters looking to attend the British Grand Prix at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff on Saturday, June 6 can purchase discounted tickets through Mildenhall Speedway, thanks to a goodwill gesture by Horton.
Tickets normally priced at £29 and £35 can be bought for £26 and £32 respectively through the club but fans will need to hurry with just 50 tickets left.
You may also want to watch:
They can be purchased through the post, cheques made payable to Mildenhall Speedway, and addressed to: Mildenhall Speedway, Bowder House, Deeping St James Road, Deeping Gate, Peterborough PE6 9AF. Enquiries and reservations can be made at 07876 142501 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next date for the club is Saturday where a pre-season party has been arranged at the stadium for 8pm-1am with an opportunity to meet all the riders, including for the first time Australian Jason Lyons.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
Admission on the door is £10 and this includes a buffet and a disco late into the night, with all profits being ploughed back into the club to support the Jolly Chef-sponsored Academy.