Ross Peers Half Marathon
THE Ross Peers Half Marathon was held in and around Soham on Sunday, with 167 runners from local clubs and non-affiliated athletes from around the region and even as far afield as Derbyshire. The winner, Alan Turnball who represented the RAF, came in wit
THE Ross Peers Half Marathon was held in and around Soham on Sunday, with 167 runners from local clubs and non-affiliated athletes from around the region and even as far afield as Derbyshire.
The winner, Alan Turnball who represented the RAF, came in with a time of 1.15.29.
Several members of Ely Runners Club participated in the event, and the highest placed of these was Stephen Pettit who finished fourth in a time of 1.21.19.
Other Ely Runners in the top 100:
You may also want to watch:
12th: Stephen Barker 01.27.59
13th: Graham Chapman 01.28.07
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 7 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
15th: Stephen Howard 01.28.58
16th: Paul Needham 01.28.59
33rd: Darren Murfitt 01.33.09
50th: Nicola Bramley 01.38.19
53rd: Ian Blatchford 01.39.23
59th: Dean Sheppard 01.40.38
68th: Paul Salmon 01.42.31
70th: Steve Collett 01.42.37
83rd Jonathon Sykes 01.45.12
87th: Tony Robinson 01.46.34
92nd: Fran Crawford 01.47.15
97th: John Turner 01.50.54
Stephen Pettit of Ely Runners was the top finisher for the club, in fourth place.
Alan Turnball, running for the RAF, on his way to winning the Ross Peers Half Marathon on Sunday in a time of 01.15.29.