Racing prodigy Bryony prepares to take the wheel for debut season
- Credit: Archant
Bryony King, a 17-year-old racing driver from Ely, is about to embark on her debut season in single seater car racing.
She spent the last half of 2015 completing various test days at famous circuits such as Silverstone, Donington Park, Rockingham and more locally, Snetterton.
She also tested various cars; the MSA FIA F4 car, Formula Jedi and also a Ginetta GT4 G55 car.
From the many test days under her belt, Bryony developed her skills, along with the coaching from the highly experienced and extremely talented Alice Powell.
Bryony has also been busy with her studies since leaving Ely College, and is now training and studying on the elite athlete course at Loughborough College as part of the Motorsport Association Academy.
You may also want to watch:
Her test programme for the forthcoming months is currently being planned and her race season is set to begin in April, with Bryony competing in the Formula Jedi Championship for 2016.
To keep up-to-date with her progress, follow @KingBRacing on Twitter or visit her Facebook page by searching Bryony King Racing.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation