Norton fires six of the Blues’ best
TWO teams from Ely Roller Hockey Club were in action at King s Lynn recently and the Blues got off to a flying start, destroying a Norwich team 13-0 with goals from Sam Norton (6), Dan Salisbury (5), and two from Michael Hart. They were then involved in a
TWO teams from Ely Roller Hockey Club were in action at King's Lynn recently and the Blues got off to a flying start, destroying a Norwich team 13-0 with goals from Sam Norton (6), Dan Salisbury (5), and two from Michael Hart.
They were then involved in a gripping contest with Bury and after a close first-half, where the scores stood at 4-3, they eventually went on to lose 8-3. Norton scored two and Salisbury scored one in this match.
The Blues produced their best performance in a long time in their final match against King's Lynn, where they came from behind to earn a 3-3 draw. Norton scored twice and Salisbury got one, but, if the finishing had been better, they would have gone on to win.
The Greens drew their first match 2-2 against King's Lynn B with goals coming from Max Dunland and Sam Arnold.
You may also want to watch:
They then produced an outstanding performance to over come EC select, with Kasia Parfitt in particularly fine form. Goals came from James Cox (2), Steph Collier (2), Callum Thoday (2), Emma Gillet and Max Dunland.
In their final match, The Greens came from 3-0 down to defeat Colchester 6-3, with goals from Dunland (3), Arnold (2) and Cox.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 5 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 6 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 10 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
Kasia Parfitt and Emma Gillet were voted joint players of the day.
The Greens are currently top of the second division and Blues are second in division one.