Net gain for club
THE City of Ely Swimming Club has launched a brand new website designed by a parent of a club swimmer. Ray Owen, of The Art & Design Studio, has created the new website that includes many features. The website, www.elyswimmingclub.org, contains useful inf
THE City of Ely Swimming Club has launched a brand new website designed by a parent of a club swimmer.
Ray Owen, of The Art & Design Studio, has created the new website that includes many features.
The website, www.elyswimmingclub.org, contains useful information for club members, as well as details about how to join.
Information on forthcoming competitions is listed, as well as results from recent galas.
You may also want to watch:
The latest press releases are archived, along with a full history of the club from its origins in the 1920s, when members trained in the River Ouse near the Cutter Inn.
Club chairman Paul Hill said: "We are very proud of our new website. Club members are already making full use, and we know it will be a very useful site for anyone interested in joining."
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 5 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 6 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 7 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
Ely Swimming Club train at the Paradise Pool on Mondays (7.30pm to 9pm), Wednesdays (7pm to 9pm), Thursdays (7pm to 8pm) and Sundays (8am to 10am).
New members of all ages are always welcome to attend any session for a trial.